Club Campus 38 attracts attention without trying. Its 38.5-millimeter diameter is generously proportioned and robust all round, its dial is bilingual, and this version even has a sapphire crystal back. It’s a timepiece that looks good with a suit, traveling around the world, dancing through the night.
This somewhat larger Club model measures 38.5 millimeters in diameter. A watch that looks perfect on more robust wrists.
- stainless steel
sapphire crystal glass back
- domed sapphire crystal glass
- diameter 38.5 mm
height 8.5 mm
lug-to-lug 48.9 mm
- Water resistance
- 10 atm (suitable for swimming)
- galvanized, white silver-plated, Arabic and Roman numerals and indexes with blue superluminova (blue luminescence)
- rhodium-plated, with superluminova inlay in white (blue luminescence), seconds hand neon orange
- Velour leather anthracite
lug width 20 mm
The classic from NOMOS Glashütte, and number one: the handcrafted and manually wound Alpha caliber, which keeps on running—highly precise and highly praised, you only need to wind it once every two days.
- movement height
- 2.6 mm
- 10 ½ lines (23.3 mm)
- Power reserve
- up to 43 hours
This velour leather strap discreetly lets the watch attract attention: It flatters particularly delicate wrists and lets smaller watches appear even more refined.