Your contractual partner
NOMOS Glashütte/SA Roland Schwertner KG, Ferdinand-Adolph-Lange-Platz 2, 01768 Glashütte, Tel. +49 35053 404 960 Fax +49 35053 404 965, e-mail: service(a)nomos-store.com (hereinafter "NOMOS Glashütte").
Ordering procedure, conclusion of the contract
You can order by telephone, by fax, or from our online shop. Our offer is binding. With your order, you accept our offer to conclude a contract. The contract is concluded with your dispatch of your order to us. You will receive the order confirmation by email, fax, or post.
This is how you order in our online shop:
- Once you have found the desired product, you can take a closer look at it without any purchase obligation by clicking on the product name or the product picture. If you like, you may also create a text for an engraving.
- By clicking the button [Add to basket] you can add the article to the shopping cart. You can view the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the shopping basket symbol without purchase obligation. You can delete the products from the shopping cart by clicking on the graphic [X Remove] or by changing the quantity.
- Here you also have the opportunity to redeem a voucher: first confirm the checkbox "I have a voucher". Then enter your voucher code in the [Enter Code] field and click the [Redeem] button. The corresponding amount will be credited directly to your shopping cart.
- If you want to buy the products in the shopping cart, click on the button [Proceed to checkout] on the page "Your basket". In the further course of the order process you optionally set up a NOMOS customer account, enter your order data, continue the order as a guest or you log in directly into your NOMOS customer account.
- Then select the desired payment method.
- In the last step you will get an overview of your order data under "3. Confirmation" and you can check all data again and change them via [Edit>]. You can also correct input errors by navigating backwards in the browser or canceling the order process and re-starting it.
- To complete your purchase, you must accept our General Terms and Conditions and click on the button [buy now]. This will place the order with us.
Storage of your order and the contract
We store your order, the entered order data and the entire contract text. We will send you an order confirmation by e-mail with all order data and the complete contract text.
Modes of payment
We offer you the following payment options:
PayPal, credit card, "Sofort" (formerly Sofortüberweisung), payment in installments, purchase on account and bank transfer.
PayPal, credit card, payment in installments and bank transfer. In Austria also "Sofort" (formerly Sofortüberweisung) and purchase on account.
PayPal, credit card, payment in installments and bank transfer.
Terms of Delivery
We deliver free of charge and ship with DHL or another provider of our choice.
We deliver solely within Germany and to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Saint-Martin, Sint Maarten, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, the goods will be delivered within 2-5 days after your transfer order reached your bank. Otherwise, delivery will take place within 2-5 days after conclusion of the contract.
Customer service and Complaints
If you have questions, comments, or claims, please contact us.
We can be reached workdays from 9 am to 6 pm (Central European Time) by telephone at +49 35053 404 961 (service in English) or by email at service(a)nomos-store.com.
Online dispute resolution (ODR) and consumer dispute resolution
Hereby we (service(a)nomos-store.com) like to invite you to visit the Platform for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR ) of the European Commission. The ODR platform can be reached under the following Internet address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Please note that we are not obliged and in principle not willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure of consumer arbitration boards.