Large, automatic, and still exceptionally slender: All three new Campus models fit this description, but only this one features an elegant midnight blue dial.
- stainless steel, bipartite
sapphire crystal glass back
- domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on inner side
- diameter 39.5 mm
height 8.5 mm
lug-to-lug 50.5 mm
- Water resistance
- 20 atm (suitable for diving)
- midnight blue
Arabic and Roman numerals and indexes with light blue superluminova (blue luminescence)
- rose gold, hour and minute hands with white superluminova inlay (blue luminescence)
- Textile strap blue-black, woven, waterproof
lug width 20 mm
- Winged clasp, rounded, stainless steel
Unusually slender, highly precise, and equipped with the NOMOS swing system (which ensures outstanding accuracy): the automatic caliber DUW 3001 is setting new standards. And lets automatic watches remain wonderfully elegant.
- DUW 3001
- movement height
- 3.2 mm
- 12 ¾ lines (28.8 mm)
- Power reserve
- up to 43 hours
The textile strap is tailor-made for NOMOS Glashütte in France. It sits comfortably on the wrist—and as elegant as it is, this strap is (of course!) also suitable for a swim.