A striking color, robust case, and wide bezel: This watch is to be worn with pride. The Roman and Arabic numerals work in tandem to give the dial an offbeat twist. Club Campus 38, here in orange, ticks with precision for up to 43 hours thanks to the hand-wound classic caliber Alpha.
stainless steel back
- domed sapphire crystal glass
height 8.5 mm
- Water resistance
- 10 atm (suitable for swimming)
- orange, Arabic and Roman numerals and indexes with white superluminova, ruby red outline
- rhodium-plated, with superluminova inlay in white
Textile strap light gray, woven, waterproof
lug width 20 mm
- Limited Edition Engraving
- NOMOS Glashütte Limited Edition Club Campus for Pride – Healing 1/22
The classic from NOMOS Glashütte, and number one: the handcrafted and manually wound Alpha caliber, which keeps on running—highly precise and highly praised, you only need to wind it once every two days.
- movement height
- 2.6 mm
- 10 ½ lines (23.3 mm)
- Power reserve
- up to 43 hours
Designed in Berlin, elaborately produced, and polished by hand, the NOMOS winged clasp exudes elegance through its beautiful minimalism.
The textile strap is tailor-made for NOMOS Glashütte in France. It sits comfortably on the wrist—and as elegant as it is, this strap is (of course!) also suitable for a swim.