Can a wristwatch give you confidence? It certainly can.
- stainless steel, bipartite
domed sapphire crystal glass back
- domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- diameter 41.0 mm
height 10.5 mm
lug-to-lug 49.6 mm
- Water resistance
- 10 atm (suitable for swimming)
- midnight blue
white luminious ring with superluminova (blue luminescence)
elongated date window
- rhodium-plated, hour hand with superluminova inlay in blue (blue luminescence)
- Textile strap blue-black, woven, waterproof
lug width 20 mm
- Winged clasp, square, stainless steel
In all NOMOS calibers, the date ring is placed around the movement. In neomatik date, this caliber is particularly large. The first neomatik caliber with a date mechanism, it remains wonderfully slender. The date display can be made even clearer, and is particularly legible.
- DUW 6101
- movement height
- 3.6 mm
- 15 ½ lines (35.2 mm)
- Power reserve
- up to 42 hours
Designed in Berlin, elaborately produced, and polished by hand, the NOMOS winged clasp exudes elegance through its beautiful minimalism.
The textile strap is tailor-made for NOMOS Glashütte in France. It sits comfortably on the wrist—and as elegant as it is, this strap is (of course!) also suitable for a swim.