Werner Aisslinger stripped the design of the A9 dial to its essentials while at the same time making reading the time at night an experience. In brilliant turquoise, the extra-thick superluminova hour blocks of the 240-degree scale ring glow against a dark background, and the tip of the slender minute hand is also luminescent. The design of the A9 particularly emphasizes the precision work of the manufacturing. The primary color, black, represents the rational orientation of the minimalist design.
stainless steel, bipartite
domed sapphire crystal glass back
- domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
height 10.5 mm
lug-to-lug 49.6 mm
- Water resistance
- 10 atm (suitable for swimming)
black luminous ring with superluminova (blue luminescence)
elongated date window
- rhodium-plated, minute hand with red superluminova marking, hour hand with white superluminova (blue luminescence), seconds hand red
- Bracelet Sport Director's Cut
- Limited Edition Engraving
- Autobahn · Director's Cut · Limited Edition · A9 1/175
In all NOMOS calibers, the date ring is placed around the movement. In neomatik date, this caliber is particularly large. The first neomatik caliber with a date mechanism, it remains wonderfully slender. The date display can be made even clearer, and is particularly legible.
DUW 6101 (adjusted according to chronometer standards)
- movement height
- 3.6 mm
- 15 ½ lines (35.2 mm)
- Power reserve
- up to 42 hours
The fixed clasp and a fine link bracelet with a NOMOS safety folding clasp form the unique metal band of the Limited Edition Director’s Cut.