“Fans of 60s and 70s chronometers will love the blue and yellow contrast of the A7” (Werner Aisslinger). The A7 shows off the surface relief of the highway particularly well. The fine indexes have been carefully printed in the curves of the dial, milled from a single piece. The three-dimensionality of the dial planes is achieved without making the watch look bulky, as the NOMOS DUW 6101 automatic movement is exceptionally flat at just 3.6 millimeters. The dark blue of the dial and the vibrant yellow of the luminous ring embody a refined blend of expressive design and sophisticated technology.
stainless steel, bipartite
domed sapphire crystal glass back
- domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
height 10.5 mm
- Water resistance
- 10 atm (suitable for swimming)
yellow luminous ring with superluminova (blue luminescence)
elongated date window
- rhodium-plated, minute hand with red superluminova markings, hour hand lined with white superluminova (blue luminescence), seconds hand red
- Bracelet Sport Director's Cut
- Limited Edition Engraving
- Autobahn · Director's Cut · Limited Edition · A7 1/175
In all NOMOS calibers, the date ring is placed around the movement. In neomatik date, this caliber is particularly large. The first neomatik caliber with a date mechanism, it remains wonderfully slender. The date display can be made even clearer, and is particularly legible.
DUW 6101 (adjusted according to chronometer standards)
- movement height
- 3.6 mm
- 15 ½ lines (35.2 mm)
- Power reserve
- up to 42 hours
The fixed clasp and a fine link bracelet with a NOMOS safety folding clasp form the unique metal band of the Limited Edition Director’s Cut.