Werner Aisslinger associates the Autobahn by NOMOS with travel, with looking at the speedometer and with a love of mechanical watches. The design of the Director’s Cut A3 special model is based on the dashboard instruments of the 80s. “The luminous tangerine ring on the white dial emphasizes the sportiness of this watch.” Despite the intensity of this color, there is still room for subtle accents: the light blue neomatik lettering indicates that a new-generation NOMOS automatic movement is at work in this watch. The same beautiful color was chosen for the hands.
stainless steel, bipartite
domed sapphire crystal glass back
- domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
height 10.5 mm
- Water resistance
- 10 atm (suitable for swimming)
galvanized, white silver-plated
orange luminous ring with superluminova (blue luminescence)
elongated date window
- rhodium-plated, minute hand with light blue superluminova markings, hour hand lined with light blue superluminova (blue luminescence), seconds hand light blue
- Bracelet Sport Director's Cut
- Limited Edition Engraving
- Autobahn · Director's Cut · Limited Edition · A3 1/175
In all NOMOS calibers, the date ring is placed around the movement. In neomatik date, this caliber is particularly large. The first neomatik caliber with a date mechanism, it remains wonderfully slender. The date display can be made even clearer, and is particularly legible.
DUW 6101 (adjusted according to chronometer standards)
- movement height
- 3.6 mm
- 15 ½ lines (35.2 mm)
- Power reserve
- up to 42 hours
The fixed clasp and a fine link bracelet with a NOMOS safety folding clasp form the unique metal band of the Limited Edition Director’s Cut.