Always there: An automatic watch for any kind of sport and for relaxing afterwards. Ahoi Atlantic is large, robust, and waterproof up to 200 meters. The design of the dial in crisp colors ensures perfect readability whatever the weather. The NOMOS DUW 5001 automatic caliber reliably keeps the time in this model.
Atlantic blue and ready to dive With its precise design, Ahoi Atlantic is your motivation to go on a mountain trek or a swim, even in inclement weather.
- stainless steel, bipartite
sapphire crystal glass back
fixed with six screws; screw-down crown, crown guard
- domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating inside and out
- diameter 40.3 mm
height 10.6 mm
lug-to-lug 51.0 mm
- Water resistance
- 20 atm (suitable for diving)
- Atlantic blue, hour indexes with sand-colored superluminova and green outlines
- rhodium-plated, with superluminova inlay in white, seconds hand red
- Textile strap blue-black, woven, waterproof
lug width 20 mm
- Winged clasp, square, stainless steel
The first NOMOS automatic caliber and the one with which NOMOS Glashütte launched its in-house caliber production in 2005. Since then, it has been ticking with outstanding winding accuracy—and now with our NOMOS swing system too, which is to say: with independence at its heart.
- NOMOS Glashütte DUW 5001
- movement height
- 4.3 mm
- 13 ¾ lines (31 mm)
- Power reserve
- up to 43 hours
Designed in Berlin, elaborately produced, and polished by hand, the NOMOS winged clasp exudes elegance through its beautiful minimalism.
The textile strap is tailor-made for NOMOS Glashütte in France. It sits comfortably on the wrist—and as elegant as it is, this strap is (of course!) also suitable for a swim.